Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Late Night Hobbies + Sleepless Baby = Coffee Necessity



Hello. My name is Michelle Woody. Last night I stayed up till 2 am learning to crochet a beanie. Then I realized I had important emails I never responded to. After responding to emails that remind me why I hated group projects in school, I finally went to bed around 2:40. I turn out the light, take off my glasses, lay my head down and............"waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!". Awesome. Just awesome. AND, since we are currently trying to get our baby (Violet, more on her later) to sleep through the night and not have night feedings, the crying continued somewhere into the 3 am hour. I stopped looking at the clock. Oh, did I mention we live in a one bedroom apt? Well, we do.

So, now I'm drinking copious amounts of coffee and finally introducing myself on this blog. I've never been a blogger, and actually, always thought they were kinda funny; but I liked the idea of friends sharing a space to give and get ideas, recipes, baby advice...etc. Good one Lori.

A little about me - I'm married to seriously the funniest and most fun person I know. He is handsome, Godly, trustworthy, faithful...the list could go on. I still get excited when his name pops up on my phone. We had our first child, Violet, last March, which makes her 7 months. Can't believe how fast it's going. Having her has been one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I'm so grateful.

Micah and I lead worship and write music....we're recording some right now. It's what we love.

I also love to cook. I'll share recipes if you want, but don't tell my dad. He's crazy about family secret recipes. I also love to work out. I'll share exercises if you want. Just ask. I also love to read. I share my favorite books if you want. CS Lewis will always be at the top. I also love to make things. This past week, I decided to learn how to knit, crochet, sew, and make felt hair accessories. Thinking I'll make as many Christmas presents as possible this year.

Oh, and most of all, I love Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment