Thursday, October 21, 2010

cleaning...help!

Okay friends..I really need some help.  I seem to lack whatever innate cleaning and organizing skills that most moms/women have.  And before you know it, there are clothes everywhere, dishes everywhere, toys everywhere...and I don't know where to start.  Usually I get overwhelmed and come to the computer...which is what I have done now :). I need someone to come through my house and help me organize and learn to keep these nice and neat.  I feel that I would be much more productive if I could maintain a clean house.  So, with that said, I am asking for help...please give any advice!! Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Lori dont know if you read my blog but i did a whole series on cleaning..go there and tell me what you think..www.littlejoys-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete