Monday, October 25, 2010

5th Grade

Yup, it started in 5th grade- when all my friends started to "like" the cute little 6th grade boy that wore a bright orange UT sweat outfit almost every.other.day to school. He was a boyfriend to all my friends, before finally when they all went on to older different guys like 8th graders :)- did he notice me......

AND here we are years later- married for almost 7 years with a 5 year old boy- Levi, a almost 3 year old- Jack, and a 6 1/2 month old girl-Heidi.

I (Judith) am 27. A "retired" registered nurse gone mommy, cook, cleaning lady, gardener, accountant, boo-boo kisser, snot wiper, super fast diaper changer, expert tent maker, and the list goes on....


My elementary sweetheart, Donald is 28. He works from home & is uber creative & stays busy with Rush Design Group & his new business SmallBuck.

We still attend the church we grew up in. And have a kid in the school that we met & graduated from. CRAZY!

Our hearts are full of gratitude for the blessings the Lord continues to place in our lives. Even through times when things seem "difficult"- We are so blessed!!!

Super excited about this blog - Hope I can do better co-blogging than I did single blogging..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment